Just in time for Cinco de Mayo. This recipe is perfect for any weekend gathering.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1–2 drops lime essential oil
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- 2 tomatillos, husks removed and diced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 4 cups cooked ground beef
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and garlic pepper to taste
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 can olives, sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until well combined (about 1 minute). Set aside.
Stir together warm cooked ground beef, cumin, garlic pepper, and salt.
Combine the meat mixture with the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl, or layer all of the ingredients on plates.
Drizzle the salad dressing over the top, and serve immediately.
What’s your favorite salad?